Take stock in our bestselling varieties! The Tea Portfolio includes multiple blends that suit your palette. The Portfolio is an opportunity to broaden your tea exposure and indulge in your favorite brew.
Our Classic Edition contains cultural favorites from several tea-drinking continents:
- High Demand is a flowery, full-bodied Black Assam from Sri Lanka. It is a great choice any time of the day (High caffeine)
- Selah Green is a steamed green Darjeeling from India, with a classic green tea finish (Moderate caffeine)
- Masala Chai offers a Moroccan spice profile layered over black tea and makes an excellent latte (High caffeine)
- Vanilla Rooibos is a Kenyan red bush tea with Madagascar Vanilla beans (Caffeine Free)
- Duke of Earl is our take on the traditional English Earl Grey tea with bergamot overtones (High Caffeine)
Small: bagged - Three tins with 4 teabags each (total 1.2 oz/ 12 bags/ 24 servings).
loose leaf - Three tins of up to 0.6 oz each (total 1.8 oz/ 15 tsp/ 30 servings each).
Medium: bagged - Five tins with two teabags each (total 1.0 oz/10 bags/20 servings).
loose leaf - Five tins with 0.2 ounces each (total 1.0 oz/20 servings)
Large: bagged - Fifteen tins with two tea bags each (total 3.0 oz/30 bags/60 servings)
loose leaf - Fifteen tins with 0.2 ounces each (total 3.0 oz/60 servings)